"Paint What You Love"

"Paint What You Love"
"Paint What You Love", by R.J. Ball, Pastel on velour

Apr 18, 2014

Accolades

The Canyon Lake Art Guild is currently having their annual "Lasting Impressions" show at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery, in downtown New Braunfels, Texas.  The show is running from April 5th. to April 30th., 2014.  We had our reception on April 6th. with a beautiful turnout, good food, and a fun time!

I would also like to mention that while I was chairperson for the show this year, it all came together because of all the hard work of the members who volunteered to help and coordinate what had to be done to make it a success.  You have my utmost appreciation and gratefulness for making it happen!  THANKS A BUNCH!!

I am happy to report that both of my paintings, won ribbons.  "Beaver Pond" received 1st. Place in the Pastel/Drawing category, and "Ready to Work" won Honorable Mention in the same category.





No comments:

Post a Comment